Proven Skills and Experience
- Recycling of a wide range of solvents with 20 distillation columns - in total over 20,000 tons per year
- Thermal recycling of approximately 80,000 tons of special waste
- Operation of 3 high temperature incinerators
- Operation and maintenance of 180 storage tanks
Veolia Industry Building - Switzerland Special Waste Type List
Would you like to check which types of special waste Valorec can dispose of? Then you can find our complete special waste list on the website of the Swiss Federal Environmental Agency:
- For the incineration of waste solvents
- For the incineration of pasty, solid as well as gaseous special waste
- For the recycling of waste solvents
Based on our know-how, we can obtain valuable materials and energies from special waste and used solvents. Waste thereby is turned into a valuable resource, be a product or substitute which reduces the use of fossil fuels.
Optimal Recycling of Industrial Waste
Veolia Industry Building - Switzerland is an expert for sustainable integrated waste management.
Our specialists with many years of experience develop customised waste management concepts for industrial businesses and parks. We ensure the cost-effective and environmentally-optimised recycling of solid, pasty, liquid and gaseous waste.
Silvano Melone, Chief Operation Officer – Waste Disposal and Recycling Department
"For disposal queries for special waste, we always review the potential of special waste streams for material or thermal recycling and provide our customers with the appropriate solutions. In addition, we also offer hybrid solutions: We perform distillations either to create fuels or to return distillates to production as part of a closed cycle.”