The environment - An Efficiency Factor
With 178,800 employees, Veolia is globally active and offers customised services which meet the needs of municipal and industrial customers: Water supply and waste water treatment, waste handling and recycling, energy management and the optimisation of industrial processes.
A Single Contact Partner for Comprehensive Solutions
With one single contact, our customers have access to comprehensive and integrated industrial services, customised to their specific needs. Through our international network, we guarantee a consistently high level of professionalism and quality at different locations.
Meeting the Challenges of Tomorrow
Veolia invests in research and is finding new ways to meet tomorrow's challenges for the environment. The company develops innovative approaches which are pragmatic, effective and affordable. Through direct collaboration with specialists on site, it is possible to identify and use many synergies.
Veolia worldwide – Facts and Figures :
• 98 million people supplied with drinking water
• 2,835 wastewater treatment plants operated
• 3,548 drinking water production plants managed
• 67 million people connected to wastewater systems
• 519,046 business clients
• 50 million metric tons of waste treated
• 675 waste processing facilities operated
• Collection services for more than 42 million people on behalf of local authorities
• 45'097 thermal installations managed
• 591 heating & cooling networks managed
• 41 million MWh produced
• 2,357 industrial sites managed