Veolia: Commitment, Ability and Enthusiasm!
Veolia relies on employees who implement our values in a committed manner and incorporate this spirit. We appreciate customer-oriented as well as innovative people and will be pleased if you are interested in a position within our company.
As a subsidiary of the Veolia Group, a globally renowned company in the area of environmental services, we offer you various challenges with exciting and future-oriented duties. We set high value on:
- a meticulous introduction to your new sphere of duties and our company culture;
- internal as well as external training opportunities;
- developing the potential of all employees through individual and regular assessments;
- internal career opportunities within Veolia Industry Building - Switzerland and in the Veolia Group worldwide;
- a good working environment as well as interesting employment conditions;
- a culturally diverse environment
Since 2001, Veolia Industry Building - Switzerland is being affiliated to the collective work agreement for the Basel pharmaceutical, chemical and service companies.
Your career at Veolia Industry Building - Switzerland
Are you interested in participating in the ecological transformation, in conserving and making better use of the world's resources? If so, Veolia could be just the company for you to fulfill your mission.
In this video, you'll learn about the company and the careers Veolia needs and offers: from technical specialists to commercial jobs to project management. We'll show you how the application and hiring process works at Veolia, and the people who will accompany you along the way.
Our CEO Emmanuelle Danichert-Zanters says about the values Veolia stands for: "We function with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, with a high level of personal responsibility and the opportunity to bring new ideas."
Does that sound attractive to you? We look forward to getting to know you!