The environment - An Efficiency Factor
With 163,000 employees, Veolia is globally active and offers customised services which meet the needs of municipal and industrial customers: Water supply and waste water treatment, waste handling and recycling, energy management and the optimisation of industrial processes .
A Single Contact Partner for Comprehensive Solutions
With one single contact, our customers have access to comprehensive and integrated industrial services, customised to their specific needs. Through our international network, we guarantee a consistently high level of professionalism and quality at different locations.
Meeting the Challenges of Tomorrow
Veolia invests in research and is finding new ways to meet tomorrow's challenges for the environment. The company develops innovative approaches which are pragmatic, effective and affordable. Through direct collaboration with specialists on site, it is possible to identify and use many synergies.
Veolia worldwide – Facts and Figures :
• 96 million people supplied with drinking water
• 2,878 wastewater treatment plants operated
• 4,117 drinking water production plants managed
• 62 million people connected to wastewater systems
• 737,977 business customers
• 47 million metric tons of waste treated
• 579 treatment plats operated
• Collection services for more than 40 million people on behalf of local authorities
• 40'210 thermal installations managed
• 595 district & local heating & cooling networks
• 45 million MWh produced
• 2,291 industrial facilities managed
Veolia Highlights 2016 (Englisch) :